Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs
The handset is expected to be shipped to 155 countries but the release dates of specific countries will vary. As we wait for for the release dates here is what to expect from the Galaxy S4.
- Network: 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50 Mbps): up to Hexa band.
- 4.99 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and 441 ppi density.
- CPU and GPU: The international version features the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa, which features Quad-core A15 1.6GHz and Quad-core A7 1.2GHz and the PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU. The US version will sport the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset with Quad-core Krait 300 clocked at 1.9GHz and Adreno 320 GPU
- Galaxy S4 is powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 13MP AF camera on the back with Flash and Zero Shutter Lag, BIS; 2MP front camera with full HD recording at 30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS.
- Video codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, HEVC. Recording and playback support full HD (1080p)
- Audio codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-XConntectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), IR Gesture (Remote control), MGL 2.0.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, RGB light, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, IR Gesture, Temperature and humidity.
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- The phone comes with 16GB, 32GB or 64GB versions. The storage is expandable with microSD slot.
- Size: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 130g
- 2600 mAh removable battery