How to Delete Your Gmail Account
1. Log into your Gmail account
2. Go to Google Account Settings.
3. Go to the Data tools page.
4. Click on Delete products under Account management.
5. Click on Remove Gmail permanently under Delete a Product.
You can also decide to close account and delete all services and info associated with it to remove your entire Google account - which includes your search history, Google Adwords, iGoogle page, and AdSense as well as other Google services.
Enter an email address which is different from the address
associated with the account you are closing under New primary
email address which will become your new Gmail account – this
helps you to complete the removal process.(make sure that you enter
an email address that you have access to)
6. Enter email address in the current Gmail address and click on “remove Gmail”
7. Log in to the secondary email you provided and click on the link sent to you, enter your password and click “verify” you are done.
Note: this process cannot be undone so make sure you know that you want to delete it.