How to Improve Your Site Alexa Page Ranking
Here are a few ways to help you increase your alexa ranking, some might not work well if you are using Adsense on your blog.
1. Install Alexa toolbar and set your blog url as the home page. You probably already know this, Alexa rank is determined on the basis of the information collected by the Alexa toolbar. Only the click of the visitor who has it installed will be counted when he visits your website. As a webmaster of a personal blog, the first thing you need do is to install it on your own browser and set your blog to be the home page so that every time you open your browser, you make a little contribution to your own site for Alexa rank improvement.
2. Install Alexa toolbar on all computers you can get hold of. And set your blog as the home page. Encourage your friends to install Alexa toolbar.
3. Put up a Alexa counter widget on your blog. When someone clicks, it will be counted as traffic by Alexa, although the one who clicks it does not install the Alexa toolbar.
4. Write some articles about Alexa on your blog. You can even open a Alexa section. Many webmasters would like to see these things. If you create good articles, they are likely to republish or link to them, this can also bring you traffic and hence help to increase Alexa rank.
5. Go to where webmasters often visit and post the URL of your blog there. Normaly, webmasters have Alexa toolbar installed. You may go to some webmaster forums to write posts to promote your blog.
6. Tell friends to vote for your blog on Alexa website. Although it is not sure how much this will benefit your blog's Alexa rank, it is better to have a good rating.
7. Write the columns that webmasters would be concerned about, such as an SEO page, to attract more webmasters to visit your site.
8. Use Alexa redirection function.(may get you banned)
9. If possible, go to some foreign forums or websites to promote your blog, for foreign users often install the Alexa toolbar.
10. If you have sufficient funds, you may consider buying some pay-per-click ads for your blog.
11. Add links to Alexa relevant content in your most popular articles on your blog, or use Alexa redirection to link to other places of your blog.
12. Buy professional service to boost Alexa ranking Of course it is stable, safe and effect-guaranteed but doesn't always work with Adsense on sites.