Change your Facebook Background Color
Since Facebook timelines come in blue by default, those who don't like the color have to cope up with it or use other social networks if they can't stand the color.
Alternatively there are many plugins that can change your timeline to whichever color you want. Depending on which browser you are using you can just google and find one, in this case i will use Mozilla Firefox.
- First of all you need to download a Firefox plugin named Stylish. To download the plugin click here.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Add to Firefox.
- Now the add-on gets downloaded, and a pop-up window appears to install . Now click Install as shown below .
- The add-on will be installed in a few seconds , restart firefox or just click restart firefox on the top.
- Go to the stylish themes official website here.
- Click on the Facebook Themes.
- Select the theme you like and click on it .
- You need to install the theme . Click on + Install with Stylish.
- Now you’re done. And at last, Finally Login into your Facebook account to see the changes occured.